Ryan Tuckwood is 1 half of the shark tank victors at ISR Training & is now widely regarded as the No1 ethical sales coach on the planet.
ISR is a multi-award-winning sales coaching organisation based on the beautiful Gold Coast, Australia and they now train people across 5 continents with their online SWISH Sales Academy.
Ryan openly admits he was once a reluctant, failing sales professional, struggling initially and even sleeping on a bathroom floor at one stage with just 31 cents to his name.
Companies such as Mercedes-Benz, National Storage, Westpac, AMEX, REIQ, Australian Skin Clinics and many, many more have all now come under his guidance.
Ryan and ISR Co-Founder, Jack Corbett boosted their profile in 2018 after appearing on Channel Ten’s ‘Shark Tank’, where they became the 1st company in Australian history to successfully secure the support of 3 Australian entrepreneurial powerhouses in Dr.Glen Richards, Steve Baxter & Andrew Banks, who are now shareholders & advisors for Ryan & ISR.
- Winner of Young Entrepreneur of the Year – 2017
- Named in the Top 40 under 40 entrepreneurs
- Winner of the Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards for ‘Mayors Innovation Award’ 2017 & 2018 & Professional Services Award 2019
- Shark Tank Success 2018
- Citizen of the year finalists 2018
- Named in the Top 100 Young Entrepreneurs’ Australia – 2019
- MC for Jordan Belfort in 2020 – 2,000 attendees across 2 cities
- But most importantly, he’s a father to 18month old Maverick Ace with another on the way in October…
ASK ME ABOUT:
- Ethical Selling
- Sales Processes
- Professional Communication Skills